Week 1 Day 5:
WHAT WAS LEARNED THIS WEEK
We always retain information a lot better when we spend time reflecting on our lessons and reviewing our notes/going through lesson a second time.
This is the end of your first week so let’s recap! Then after that, if you wish to learn faster, you can do the assignment in the video.
Not an auditory learner?
No problem, scroll down for the article version of this lesson.
Take A Moment And Reflect...
Congratulations on finishing your first week!
We covered a bunch of important lessons in the past few days and in the essence of information retainment, I would like to take this opportunity to do a recap.
In our first lesson, we went through the 4 principles that will help you progress through the 28-Day Transformation Challenge (and beyond). Here is a snapshot of it:
1) Priorities Matter: Finding out the most important thing and doing that first.
2) Scale To Your Level: Understanding the 1 to 10 scale of confidence.
3) Progressive Overload: Improving on one small thing can change your life.
4) Information Changes Situation: Knowledge changes your mindset.
On the second day, we learnt that changing your mindset can change the outcome of events. It goes a little like this:
- Mindset shapes up habit.
- Habit contributes to behaviour.
- Behaviour leads to outcome.
- We can't control the outcome, but we can control our behavior.
On the third day, we touched on the 6 habits that all successful diets have. That is...
- Drinking enough water (How much? Ask me or the coaches.)
- The 5 Nutrition Fundamentals
* Eat slowly
* Eat 80% full
* Protein with every meal
* 5 servings of vegetables per day
* Zero calorie drinks
As for yesterday, we got up close and personal with ourselves by answering some challenging yet powerful questions about our mindset and internal stories.
If you have any questions or blocks regarding the lessons, feel free to contact me. I would love to answer your questions and see what values can be added into your life.
You can call, email, or snail mail me for a consultation session. There is also the Facebook live Q&A session that happens every Saturday at 10am. Alternatively, you can talk to the Honey Badgers coaches, ask for feedback and coaching.
The more questions you ask, the more you learn, the faster you progress.
Now that's done, I have your first assignment for this course. All you need to do is to watch The Transformation LaunchPad videos.
In the videos, I talk about the necessary mindset to have in order to be successful in your fitness goal (and life). Everything that you are about to hear is a compilation of my experience dealing with clients over the years.
Imagine having close to a decade worth of knowledge tidbits compressed in these videos. If you like to save time and learn efficiently, go check out the videos.
Here is how to get there:
- Go to the 28DTC Main Page
- Click on the 'Bonuses' tab
- Click on 'The Transformation LaunchPad'
While you are there, check out the other bonuses attached to the course too. There is so much valuable information there at your disposal.
That is all for today.
I will see you again on Monday.