Muscles worked: Shoulders, deltoids, traps, abs, triceps, quads, glutes , hamstrings, calves
1) The set up is the same as for the shoulder press and push press
2) When performing the dip, it is same as the push press, you dip a quarter into squat depth
3) The drive is identical to the push press
4) This time instead of just pressing, you press and dip a second time simultaneously, catching the bar in a partial squat with the arms fully extended over head.
5) Stand or squat to fully erect with bar directly overhead identical to terminal position in push press and shoulder press