The Badger Council constitutes the Core Members that makes up the back bone of the Honey Badger community. This team of individuals help out in important tasks related to managing the community's operations.
Felix (a.k.a fitfoodfelix)
Founder, coach, captain - whatever floats your boat! In charge of program design that the Badgers use on daily and weekly basis. Currently focused on building a bigger, stronger community and supervising general operations.
Felix is a trainer who has been working in the fitness industry for over 5 years. Likes to dabble in the theoretical side of things and solve complicated problems.
He has a soft spot for those who sincerely wish to get better, but are lost and confused from to the overflow of conflicting information on the internet today. He finds the most joy in life when helping people reach their goals.
Community manager and event organizer.
- Keeps the community together by ensuring harmony and growth.
- Organizes fun activities for members.
Luke is a fitness enthusiast. Started at the young age of 15 he has been relentlessly pursuing his goal of being an elite athlete and fitness coach. He strongly believes in what he does and does it with passion. A positive minded individual who values his family and friends.
- In charge of community funds.
- Organizational liaison.
Internal relations manager
- Orientates new members into the community.
- Executes interpersonal management
- Monitors and manages community conduct
Social media manager
- Responsible for community outreach and publicity.
- Sources for and posts content on social media platforms.
- Leader of Team BadgerReach
All rights reserved.
No part of this website may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without permission in writing from the publisher.