Muscles worked: Tricep, abs, shoulders, traps, deltoids, upper back
1) Start by setting up a high platform for you to place your knees/feet onto it
2) Sit against the platform with your torso straight and your legs straight out infront of you.
3) Place your palms beside your knees to know where your hands should be when performing the exercises
4) Place your toes on the step board and your hands on the ground, your hands should be placed where your knees were.
5) Start by lowering your body
6) When your head is 1-2 inches from the the ground, push yourself up.
7) Repeat the movement