Muscles worked: Adductors and abductors
- Assume an erect position, with feet together and arms at your side.
- Slightly bend your knees, and propel yourself a few inches into the air.
- While in air, bring your legs out to the side about shoulder width or slightly wider.
- As you are moving your legs outward, you should raise your arms up over your head; arms should be slightly bent throughout the entire in-air movement.
- Your feet should land shoulder width or wider as your hands meet above your head with arms slightly bent
- Quickly jump back to Step 2 and repeat Steps 3-6. Recommended 10-100 repetitions, depending on your physical health.