Muscles worked: Hip flexors
1. Standing in a upright position, take one big step with your right leg forward and kneel down into a lunge position where your back knee is already touching the ground.
2. Keep your torso erected and upright through out this movement.
3. Taking your right hand, place your right hand palm down on the left side of your right foot.
4. Feel the stretch in your glutes, and hips and quads.
5. Maintain that position for 10-15 seconds.
6. Once completed switch to the other foot and repeat.