Muscles worked: Glutes, hamstring, calfs, bicep, forearm, traps, upper back, Lower back.
1) Start by standing close to your barbell, the barbell should be right above your shoe laces.
2) Bending down and grabbing the bar with overhand grips on both hands.
3) Making sure that your shins are as close to the barbell as possible.
4) Look straight
5) Keep your back arched at all times
6) Your arms do not pull, they merely act as traps.
7) When you are pulling the bar off the ground, make sure the bar stays as close to your body as possible.
8) Always remember to drive with your heels